tori holder

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

anything, everything, whatever

So I was treating myself to some kill-time-on-the-interwebs time because I can (I really shouldn't be, but I feared I was going insane earlier today and thought it might be a good idea to give the old brain a rest), and realized i update my blog a lot less than other people. Additionally, I make mid-sized life announcements on other people's blogs. like that I'm working on my very first full-length comic book and it should be done by the end of the calendar year. I'll most definitely put some pages from it up here i the coming days/weeks and probably sell it through etsy or something for as cheap as possible (I'm not trying to make buckets o' cash money, I just love the idea of a narrative you can hold and turn pages and such...not that I don't like webcomics too, I'm just a tad old-fashioned). But with announcement-time out of the way, here's some other stuff I've been plugging away at.

poster design I did for a concert at my college



some pictures I took when I was ever so briefly in LA

nighttime freeway picture..I just love taking these

another nighttime freeway picture
got the chance to see okgo while I was home

that's right...handbells.

Damien taking a picture of me (and 1000 other people) taking a picture of him taking a picture of me...
you wish you were here

confetti cannons are rad
if you're confetti or awesomeness allergic, you probably shouldn't see okgo


fuzzy glowing laser shooting guitars...EPIC.



love it? hate it? don't care? comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment