tori holder

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

new comic, end of year.

Okay, in honor of the grueling yuck that is finals and packing and saying bye to people and trying to summer-job-hunt from 1000+ miles away (might be having some success here actually, yay) and having everyone else you know that does not go to your college get out earlier than you and then telling you about how excited they are yadda blah, tonight's comic is on the back of a blue book (from last semester, I'm not turning this in). For all of you who know what that is, I'll wait while you collectively groan before I show you, and for those of you who don't, pretty color huh?





Yes, the stress may have eaten up a chunk of my brain. Oh well, not like I was using my ability to rationalize. Goodnight dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment