tori holder

Monday, April 2, 2012

grainy

So just trying to keep up with my dwindling time here, as well as posting things as I make them. So here we go: lately I've really gotten into signing up for Art House Coop projects. A lot of them are free, and just really really fun, I'd suggest checking it out. But anyways, this was for one of them, the 4x6 exchange, which means someone somewhere will be getting this someday soon.


It's a drawing based off a photo, but not in the traditional draw off a photo way. I was trying to build up from little crosshatches like film grain arranges and makes images. It was really repetitive but fun, I don't know, I've just been going off in funny places in my head lately and really thinking about what builds up all the little things in my life, in this case quite literally.Well, we all have our weird stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment