tori holder

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Somewhere between F Scott Fitzgerald and Alex Turner

First off, I'd like to apologize for the fact that this a)has been sitting on my floor for almost a month, as I'm currently living in a sty of my own creative filth (read: half finished comics, drawings, craft projects) and also b) that at least one person reading this got here via google search and is thinking "this has nothing to do with my search terms", so I'm sorry but please stay, procrastinate, et cetera, and know that you can at least add to your book report that Tender Is The Night is still making girls who draw comics a little more broody than they have business being, especially if they just watched and kept listing to the the soundtrack to Submarine, so it obviously still applies in the modern day. Also when did it start being cool to not leave comments? It's lonely to have people stare at you and say nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment