tori holder

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Am I old enough to say "I wish I were a kid again"?

Because if I am, I will. Looked through a file of pictures I nabbed off the computer of my parents house, which included a portfolio and some other random pictures that date back to me being in high school, which while I hated it at time, was a lot less work than college, hence the I wish I were a kid again. Just to be taking all of these pictures again.

This one is so simple, not fantastic composition or anything, but I really love it.



Against Me! @ the Wiltern October 2008. One of my favourite concert pictures from one of my favourite bands.


if you blow the original of this up really big, you can actually see butterflies in the branches

Also from Against Me! show in 2008..I actually have this one above my bed. And yes, that's a stage-eye perspective. I never said I was a good kid...

The (international) Noise Conspiracy, sometime in 2008.
 
 











deer!








Okay, I'll post more of the oldies later (still like 100 more to go through) because I've got a lot of papers to write and things to study for. I think if I can finish another page on my paper by 12:00, I'll let myself work on some comics. Yes, I know, when are these so-called comic materializing? Do they actually exist? Yes, and I'll put something up soon. As soon as I find my way to a scanner, I guess.

1 comment: