tori holder

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

(underwater) perspective

yeah, it's been awhile..I've had a bit of a falling-out with my computer as of late (yes, "falling-out" as in refusing-to-believe-that-something-is-wrong-so-just-believing-it-to-be-disagreeable) so this post is thanks to the absolutely frivolous feature of mobile blogging,provided that my phone's in a good mood.Sketched this at the aquarium earlier today,the thing in the middle is called a sunfish (I would provide a link,but just google it) and they are SUPER COOL AND NOT AT ALL UGLY..yes, people kept going up to the tank and saying "that's so ugly"and pointing. It is not! And how would you like it if people walked up to you and called you ugly, huh? Because maybe you look ugly to it. It's all how you're looking at, not what. And I always find an underdog adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment