tori holder

Thursday, October 6, 2011

everybody wants to save the world

And sometimes, it's rather easy. Sure, maybe there's a protest (or ten) you're too far away from to partake in, maybe you haven't managed to make yourself carbon-neutral, maybe your cape just isn't back from the drycleaners yet. But you know what you can do? You can sign this petition for the Sierra Club to help them get permanent protection for the Arctic Refuge. And yes, I know, I don't usually use my blog like this, but I was asked to make a pledge for how many signatures I thought I could get, and well, I really aimed um, ambitiously. So please help them save an important threatened habitat and help me not let them down by filling in tori holder in the bottom two fields where it asked who referred you.  Thanks a million, and I promise I won't make (too much) of a habit of this.

because this lil guy unfortunately can't stand up for himself, otherwise we wouldn't need petitions

No comments:

Post a Comment