tori holder

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I don't usually do this sort of thing, but...

Okay, so I'm posting a in-progress comic. Which anyone who knows me in person knows, I will typically snap shut a sketchpad the second I think anyone's looking. But I am breaking the pattern today because a) I keep promising new comics and not giving them b)I really like that this was penciled out while it was happened so there's no time filter (but waaay too much text..zoom in to read) and c)I feel like since all of these comics are a series, I have to package them altogether and at once...so yeah probs another comic book for yalls, except maybe trying to be more selective..like this might not be in it ..which I have odd feelings about because, well, there's that whole "yay it's an actual something" but then there's the whole "getting papers of pretty  to your door costs money bit and I hate making you pay for my comics cause you're my friends". Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment