tori holder

Sunday, January 16, 2011

new year, new pictures

Okay, so here are some new pictures (from my new-to-me camera!). Not a lot to say about that, but I'm trying to get back into the posting-regularly thing. Being back at the parents' house always seems to throw me off my routines. Probably due to the ready availability of food, tv, and a quiet place to sleep. But I took pictures! That's something! And worked on the hopeful comic book. That's its codename right now, "the hopeful comic book" because hopefully it gets together in a timely fashion.

US 101, Santa Monica Blvd. Exit

Amoeba Music Hollywood Parking Garage

Powerlines, by US 101 S near the 710 interchange

my cat, being adorable

again

Pacific Grove, CA

again

beach under construction?









Monterey,CA

Monterey Bay Aquarium





sea turtle!


if anyone's tried to photograph an octopus..you know these are quite a feat



Dunsimer, CA











classy squirrels can afford HBO

somewhere on the I-5 N




Somewhere in Oregon


1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures...love the barnacles, the jelly fish the second to last one and the one above it! gorgeous pictures what camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete