tori holder

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

blog post via carrier pigeon

 Okay, so I actually did this comic at the airport/on a plane or something I think? In which I mean I was obviously not drawing on a solid surface or with much intent. But here it is, nonetheless, because I'm procrastinating from doing work and found this.

Based on a conversation with my mom (we were talking during the email/tweets segment of The Late Late Show...if you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the show sometime)




See, I promise comics and I come through. Reliable. Sorry the image quality's a little off...that's what I hate, scanning or photographing in pencil never comes out like it looks like in real life. Should have went over it in ink..one day I will make better versions of all the comics that I drew and posted hastily, I will.

1 comment:

  1. heheh, I love those pigeons. Cute comics :]

    & thanks for the good vibes! letz be franzz

    ReplyDelete