tori holder

Sunday, September 11, 2011

eleven

So I honestly thought about not posting today, in light of the sensitivity around it, and who was I do a little spiel about birthdays when we are supposed to be acknowledging the anniversary of a  national  tragedy, but then, thanks mostly in part to a little (actually there were a ton of people there) vigil on campus that was put on, in part, by one of my amazing best friends, I realized that today, and every day, is a day to be compassionate and respectful, but also a day to carry on, to live the lives we are oh so very lucky to lead. So to anyone who had a rough day today, my heart very much goes out to you, and I sincerely mean that.

However, today is also grandparents' day, which regardless of which day it falls on, always gets overlooked. So this one's going to be about their wonderful selves, because they've always been there for me birthday or not.

G-pa (that's gangsta for grandpa) has always been a pro napper. He can and will fall asleep anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment