tori holder

Monday, September 19, 2011

nineteen

Nearing the end now aren't we? Well, on my 19th birthday my best friends tried to surprise me by getting me an icecreamcake. Only problem: I'm "the friend with the car". So I was the one who "for no reason" was told to drive to the Dairy Queen, where, surprise, there was a happy birthday tori cake, and surprise, they don't sell birthday cake candles. So it was off to the 99cent store, where it turns out they don't sell birthday candles either. So we just shoved a tealight into my cake and bought 15 other things 'because they were just a dollar'. If you've never done this, it leads to pictures like this:


and then we went and ate the cake on the main lawn at campus,inviting everyone who passed to have a bite. Good times.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have 1hour 27 minutes of teenager left. Think I'm going to break open a ben&jerry's and catch up on Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment