tori holder

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

thirteen

Okay, so here was the double-effort post.I foolishly decided I should write a paper that was due before working on it, so didn't get to spend as much time on it as I planned. As a result, it didn't come out quite as well as I'd hoped, but it's really hard trying to draw everyone like they looked when they were kids, without any real reference points (with the exception of one class picture circa 2002 that got posted to facebook). So if you're in this and reading it, sorry if you think you look gross. We were all very young and gangly. But all of ya'll over at the old house, swimming and eating copious amounts of cake, is what I think of when I think birthday. Thanks for all the good ones (and they were all good.)


No comments:

Post a Comment